Mile Posts Blog Archives
- November 7th - MOTOART
- September 8th - Stop in and Say Hello!
- August 15th - A Quarter Turn
- May 25th - Magic Carpet Ride
- March 27th - Brotherhood of the Traveling Underpants
- January 31st - Adventure Capitalist
- November 15th - Challenges, Choices and Chances
- October 1st - Mile Post 195,000
- July 6th - Name Dropping
- April 7th - Tisket, Tasket, a Broken Clutch Basket
- March 2nd - The Resort
- November 23rd - Highway to Health Part III
- October 26th - Highway to Health (Part 2)
- August 27th - Look. Lean. Leap.
- August 22nd - Highway to Health (Part 1)
- June 5th - Wheels Out West 4 MS Tour
- April 21st - This Post May Contain Nuts
- February 15th - NOCAR
- November 22nd - Indecisions and Accidental Distractions
- October 30th - Rocky Mountain High
- October 4th - Life Cycle of a Farkle Tester
- August 16th - Adventure Updates!
- April 2nd - Scooters are Fun, Until a Friend Sees You!
- February 2nd - 5% Down With High Interest
- December 31st - Aerostich’s 30th Anniversary Rally
- December 15th - Scratching an Itch
- November 24th - STOP Technology Today
- August 18th - “Scram You Old Goat”
- July 4th - Playing The Ardys Card
- February 10th - Can A Cold Day In Hell Be Possible?
- November 15th - Official Prognosis: U R a “L”
- October 21st - “Hey NIKE, Over Here”
- October 7th - A Word is Worth a Hundred Pictures
- September 28th - If The MS Don’t Fit, You Must Remit”
- September 23rd - Checkin out the “Junk in My Trunk!”
- September 18th - 100 SADDLES-Sore 1000 ~ A World Record MS Fundraiser!
- September 2nd - The Other Woman
- July 8th - DAY 3, First big crash, still at mile 12
- July 6th - DAY 1, only 999,988 miles left to go!
September 29th, 2012 I set a world record by riding 1000 miles in under 24 hours, on 100 different motorcycles. The 100 SADDLESSore 1000 was my very first fundraiser for the National MS Society.
In May 2014, I rode a little 250cc scooter from Boston to Chicago in under 24 hours while wearing a powder blue tuxedo! The Dumb and Dumber inspired event raised $5800 for MS.
On November 6th, 2016 I set my second world record by being the first motorcyclist to document riding 28 hours in one calendar day! By riding through four time zones on the day we set our clocks back, I was able to ride 2000 miles and 28 hours, all on the same exact day. The extreme event raised $6,000 for the National MS Society.
Classic Ride Stories
Most Pictures are embedded in my posts, but here are some more!
2007 on Aprilia Caponard